The mission of Mahoning County Public Health is to promote and protect the health of individuals and communities and offers valuable public health experience while students earn their college degree.
- Career-related knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of Mahoning County Public Health programs and services
- Hands-on training
- Exposure to working professionals in their area of interest
- Opportunity to explore new careers while building on their academic studies
- Academic credit (from some institutions)
Click on the link below to download an internship application.
Please return the completed application either by mail to:
Mahoning County Public Health
Attn: Human Resources Division, Suite 105
50 Westchester Drive
Youngstown, OH 44515
Or by fax to the attention of Human Resources at: 330.270.9194.