The mission of the Mahoning County District Board of Health is to promote and protect the health of individuals and communites and offers valuable public health experience while students earn their college degree.
- Career-related knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of the Mahoning County Health Department programs and services
- Hands-on training
- Exposure to working professionals in their area of interest
- Opportunity to explore new careers while building on their academic studies
- Academic credit (from some institutions)
Click on the link below to download an internship application.
Please return the completed application either by mail to:
Mahoning County District Board of Health
Attn: Human Resources Division, Suite 105
50 Westchester Drive
Youngstown, OH 44515
Or by fax to the attention of Human Resources at: 330.270.9194.