Flu Shot Clinic - MCPH Main Office
November 4, 2021
How to Get a Flu Shot at a Mahoning County Public Health Clinic:
- We bill insurance – Bring insurance cards, driver’s license, Medicaid and Medicare cards so the cost of the vaccine can be billed; most private insurances are accepted. With proof of insurance the flu vaccine is free.
- Mahoning County Public Health is a Vaccines for Children Program Provider and will have limited opportunities for children that are uninsured or underinsured to receive the vaccine free of charge.
Available flu vaccines:
- Ages 6 months and up – Quadrivalent (4 flu virus strains)
- Ages 65 years and older -High dose Quadrivalent (4 flu virus strains)
- Ages 18 years and older - Egg free (cell based) quadrivalent (4 flu virus strains)