Flu Shot Clinic - Beaver Twp. Administration Bldg.
October 9, 2019 –
Beaver Township Administration Building
11999 South Avenue
North Lima, OH 44452
2:00 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.
Who should receive a flu shot based on the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) recommendations?
- Everyone 6 months of age and older should get a flu vaccine every season
People at High Risk of Developing Flu-Related Complications:
- Children ages 6 months to 2 years old
- Adults 65 years of age and older
- Pregnant women and women up to 2 weeks postpartum
- Residents of nursing homes and other long-term care facilities
How to obtain a flu shot at a Mahoning County Public Health clinic?
- Just walk in, no appointment is necessary
Available flu vaccines
- Ages 6 months and up - Quadrivalent (4 flu virus strains)
- Ages 65 years and older -High dose trivalent (3 flu virus strains)