Flu Shot Clinic
December 6, 2018 –
How to obtain a flu shot at a Mahoning County District Board of Health clinic?
- Just walk in, no appointment is necessary
- We bill insurance - Bring insurance cards, driver’s license, Medicaid and Medicare cards so the cost of the vaccine can be billed; most private insurances are accepted. With proof of insurance the flu vaccine is free.
- The Mahoning County District Board of Health is a Vaccines for Children Program Provider and will have limited opportunities for children that are uninsured to receive the vaccine free of charge.
Available flu vaccines
- Ages 6 months and up - Quadrivalent (4 flu virus strains)
- Ages 65 years and older -High dose trivalent (3 flu virus strains)