MCPH is currently scheduling appointments for the updated COVID-19 boosters. To make an appointment, click on the button below for the booster you wish to receive. Booster vaccinations are by appointment only and you must bring your identification and vaccination card with you to your appointment. The immunizations are being given at our Main Office, 50 Westchester Drive, Youngstown, Ohio 44515. If you are not able to make an appointment by clicking the link below, please contact our Nursing Division at (330) 270-2855, ext. 125.
Appointments are being scheduled for the following dates for the updated Pfizer COVID-19 Booster:
Friday, October 7th – 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
If you need to schedule for your primary series, please contact our Nursing Division at (330) 270-2855, extension 125 for an appointment. You must bring identification and your vaccination card (if you have one) with you to your appointment.
You must first have a registered account with ArmorVax to access appointments. Please see the instructions on how to register in the link below. Specific location details will be provided in ArmorVax.
- Mahoning County COVID-19 Dashboard (Dashboard Use Tutorial)
- COVID-19 Information for Mahoning County Schools
- BinaxNOW Home Test Kit Instructions
- Moderna Bivalent Booster Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Pfizer 12 & Older Bivalent Booster Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Moderna Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Pfizer 12 & Older Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Pfizer Pediatric (Ages 5-11 years old) Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Pfizer 6 months to 4 years old Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Johnson and Johnson Vaccine Fact Sheet
- V-Safe After Vaccination Health Checker
- Medical Reserve Corps Information Flyer
- Updated Quarantine Information from CDC and ODH
- Link to Public Health Orders
- Link to Posters and Signs for Public Use
- COVID-19 Face Shield Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID-19 Testing Frequently Asked Questions
- Restaurant & Food Establishment Best Practices for Protecting Against COVID-19
- Restaurant & Bar Responsible RestartOhio Mandatory and Best Practice Guidance
- National Restaurant Association COVID-19 Reopening Guidance
- Safe Food Handling COVID-19 Checklist
- Interim Guidance for Churches and Faith-Based Organizations
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Decision Tool
- Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, Businesses, Schools and Homes
- Changes to WIC Appointments – Information Here
- Ohio Department of Health COVID-19 Things You Can Do to Help Someone Who Is Isolated or Quarantined
- Ohio Department of Health COVID-19 Information
- List of EPA’s Registered Disinfectant Products for Use Against Novel Coronavirus SARS-Co-V-2, the Cause of COVID-19
The Ohio Department of Health has opened a call center to help answer questions regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). The call center will be open 7 days a week from 9:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. and can be reached at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634). Call center staff includes licensed nurses and infectious disease experts. They will be available to answer questions and provide accurate information about COVID-19, the risk to the public, and the state’s response.